Reliable, affordable, web-based access charting program & tools to a world of market quotes, charts and news
With LiveCharts and access to a browser, you have the world's markets streaming in real time at your fingertips – no need to download software. Delayed market quotes and limited charting indicators just won't do if you need to make serious trades. LiveCharts offers you reliable data that updates continuously and technical analysis tools to make decisions that can make you money – all via the web at an affordable price.
Sign up now for LiveCharts and LiveCharts AG - access market data through a browser.
Global, Real-Time Data
- The markets in real time with streaming charts and portfolio data you can rely on at a price you can afford
- Streaming stocks, futures, options and Forex market quotes
- Hot lists – Be aware of the day's movers and shakers
- Alerts on price and news when market activity meets your defined criteria
Chart Analysis and Technical Indicators
- Technical analysis and online charting program and tools for stock, options, futures and Forex investing
- 20+ technical indicators, including line, bar and candlestick charts that stream real-time data
- Gann, Fibonacci and other sophisticated drawing tools to assist you in trading any market
- Chart printing and customizability for easy sharing and changing chart views
Intuitive User Interface
- Easily update and save your workspaces
- Customize themes and fonts
- Copy and paste options and Hot List symbols easily into your Watch Lists
- Provides immediate visual notification when market activity meets your defined criteria
- Set alerts on many fields, for example, news by service, symbol and keyword, and quote, including by trade size
- Easily acknowledge, reactivate, edit or dismiss alerts
From $ / month
From $ / month
Designed to provide prompt visual notification when market activity meets your defined criteria, the alerts function includes the ability to set alerts on numerous fields, for example, news (by service, symbol and keyword), quote (including by trade size), as well as a number of ways to monitor alerts.
Other features of LiveCharts alerts include the ability to:
Fully featured, streaming charts update in real time and let you determine style (line, bar, candlestick), as well as size and scale parameters. Enhanced charting features include symbol overlays, studies on studies and time ranges.
Streaming, real-time data in the form of ticks from the exchanges continuously feed directly into a chart, providing a dynamic display with more than 30 technical studies for pinpoint dissection of price movement. A jump-to feature takes you right to the exact time range on a chart. A "Print Image" option allows you to print chart images as displayed on the screen. You can save chart views for future reference and customize saved views as needed.
Technical indicators included in LiveCharts:
Drawing tools included in LiveCharts:
|Forex Currency Trading||X||X|
To stay alerted to the movers and shakers of the day, LiveCharts shows you 20 different trends to watch, such as biggest percentage gainers and losers, heavy call and put options activity and stocks with unusually high volume. Drag-and-drop capability allows you to copy-paste symbols easily from your Hot Lists to your Watch Lists.
|Intuitive User Interface||X||X|
This version of LiveCharts is specially designed for the agricultural industry. It offers delayed, streaming global futures data over the web at an affordable price, as well as the ability to add real-time data. It includes charting, technical analysis studies and alerts. Specialty agri-business features, such as weather maps and ag market commentary from Dow Jones, are also included, as well as the ability to add Dow Jones Commodity News Services.
eSignal Mobile, an iPad companion to the eSignal desktop, offers real-time, streaming information on trade markets, watch lists, charting, and analytical tools for use on the road or at home. You get instant access to the exchanges and services you receive on your desktop with no additional exchange fees.
|Mobile Quotes, Charts and News with QuoTrek - smartphone||X||X|
Options data is available for the stocks in your portfolio and can be viewed in a dynamic display of the underlying options and options by expiration.
Specific features include display of options based on advanced filters: Expiration Date, Strike Price and Strike Range (In the Money, Near the Money and Out of the Money); display controls for the underlying option, Put / Call headings and update modes (static or dynamic), as well as display of standard and non-standard options with description. Drag-and-drop capability allows you to copy-paste options symbols easily from your Option Chain to your Watch Lists.
|Premium, Real-Time Market News||X||X|
Premium, Real-Time Market News
Numbers and data are all well and good, but how else do you find out about what's happening with the companies in your portfolio? LiveCharts delivers breaking headlines hot off the wire from the most respected financial news organizations in the industry.
News services available to add on to LiveCharts for an additional fee include:
The Watch List functionality supports a detailed quotes view, multiple symbol lists, tick column customization and a Portfolio function and allows for efficient sorting. The Watch List toolbar contains a shortcut for easy viewing of your alerts. A Summary Mode display lets you customize buffer size and color between column sets.
The Ag industry's choice for cost-effective data
LiveCharts Ag gives you affordable, web-based access to the futures market without having to download any software. It's very easy to use -- from its simple, intuitive interface to its pre-designed screens and data packages.
You'll receive access to delayed, streaming data from all North and South American futures markets plus the ability to add your choice of delayed or real-time data from around the globe.
Chart your way to profits with these great charting program features from LiveCharts Ag:
- Delayed, streaming North and South American futures data plus ability to add delayed or real-time global futures data
- Portfolio window that displays current bid and ask, high, low, last, change, volume and open interest
- Ability to instantly scan a customized array of contracts
- Up to 15 streaming quote monitors that update at the same time, allowing you to see a master view of the contracts you follow
- Line, bar or candlestick charts with 34 technical analysis studies included
- The ability to set alerts on futures options and indices and receive instant notification for changes in the bid, the ask, volume or any other field you need to monitor
- Access to a wide variety of weather maps from WSI, which can be especially helpful in trading futures commodities; multiple weather maps covering the globe, including U.S. agriculture, U. S. and European energy and the world coffee crop
- Dow Jones Ag Market Commentary, delivering pre-market, midday and closing reports on corn, wheat and soy and cash grains; other Dow Jones Commodity News Services also available
- Ability to export data from a chart in ASCII, Excel or HTML format
|Product||Monthly Price||Annual Pre-Paid Rate**||Add-Ons|
(excluding real-time exchange fees)
View exchange fees
$ / month
$ 20 / month
$ 36 / month
(includes delayed streaming data)
|Premium services include Dow Jones Ag Market Commentary, futures options and weather maps for an additional $13.|
Notes: ** Annual pre-paid subscriptions are for 12 consecutive months and are nonrefundable, nontransferable after the initial 30-day trial.
Learn how you can add QuoTrek's wireless quotes, charts and news to LiveCharts for 40% off the standalone price. Discounted Pricing.
See if LiveCharts is compatible with your browser.
- Bolsa de Marcadorias Futures
- CBOE Futures
- CBOT plus CBOT Mini Futures
- CME plus E-Minis and Globex Level I
- ICE Futures U.S. and indices
- Montreal Futures
- NYMEX includes NYMEX, MiNY
- U.S. Futures Exchange
Additional delayed and real-time futures data can be added. Exchange fees apply for any real-time data selected.
Please note: Equities data is not available for this product
Definition of a non-professional -- A non-professional user uses the information provided for personal use only.
Definition of a Professional -- A professional user is associated with a financial institution or works at an SEC-registered institution. Pro users: Please contact us for LiveCharts.
Still unsure? Read below for a more detailed explanation of non-professional and professional users.
Determine Your Professional / Non-Professional Status
You are a professional if you meet any one of the following criteria for the entire term of your subscription. If you are a professional, you must sign further agreements and are subject to the appropriate additional exchange fee structure:
- You are subscribing on behalf of a firm, corporation, partnership, trust or association.
- You use the information in connection with any trade or business activities and not for personal investment.
- You plan to furnish the information to any other person(s).
- You are a securities broker-dealer, registered representative, investment advisor, investment banker, futures commission merchant, commodities introducing broker or commodity trading advisor, money manager, member of the Securities Exchange or Association or Futures Contract market, or any owner, partner, or associated person of the foregoing.
- You are employed by a bank or an insurance company or an affiliate of either to perform functions related to securities or commodity futures investment or trading activity.
You are a non-professional investor if you do not meet any of the criteria outlined above.
Important: The information provided on the Personal Data Sheet may be examined by the exchanges. Professionals who identify themselves as non-professionals risk liability for all uncollected professional exchange fees, may have their data rights revoked and are in violation of federal law. The subscriber assumes all liability for declaring status as a professional or non-professional and will be held accountable for all applicable penalties and / or exchange fees.
New subscribers can try LiveCharts or LiveCharts Ag with a risk-free, 30-day trial*.
LiveCharts and LiveCharts Ag are for non-pro users. Determine your professional / non-professional status.
You must register with a valid credit card to be eligible for this trial offer. Remember: You can cancel at any time during your risk-free trial period. After your trial period, your subscription will automatically continue to be billed to your credit card.
Operating System Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Vista or 7, which can be found at: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/. Windows may require Service Packs, which can be found at: Windows® Update. We recommend installing the latest service pack for your operating system.
Internet Explorer 6.0 and Firefox 2.0 or greater
Java Virtual Machine
Download and install the latest Sun Java® Virtual Machine. If you currently have a Sun Java® Virtual Machine installed and need to update, please visit the Sun Java® website to download the latest version: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
A 256 color display is required.
DSL, cable modem, T1 or T3 Internet connectivity is recommended.
Pentium IV 1.8 GHz or greater for optimal performance
To ensure that you can accept cookies, please follow the instructions given below:
Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
- From your menu bar, choose Tools -> Internet Options.
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- Please ensure that you are set at a Medium Privacy level. You may have to click on the "Default" button to show the privacy slider bar again.
- From your menu bar, choose Tools -> Options
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- Please ensure that "Accept cookies from sites" is checked.
30-Day, Risk-FREE Trial of LiveCharts
New subscribers can try LiveCharts or LiveCharts Ag with a risk-free, 30-day trial. You must register with a valid credit card to be eligible for this trial offer. Remember: You can cancel at any time during your risk-free trial period. After your trial period, your subscription will automatically continue for only $ each month (or $ paid annually), billed automatically to your credit card.
30-Day, Risk-FREE Trial** of eSignal, plus training
Start your 30-day trial of eSignal today and get free weekly online training to introduce you to all the exciting new features. If within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied, simply call our Customer Service department and cancel your account. We'll process your refund within 30 days (exchange fees and add-on service fees excluded.
**If you cancel within the first 30 days of service, all fees will be refunded to you minus any taxes, applicable add-on service / exchange fees.
eSignal Mobile - iPad: New iPad app seamlessly integrates with eSignal’s desktop software and features real-time, streaming data.
QuoTrek Mobile - smartphone: Streaming quotes, charts and news from the world's markets accessible from your smartphone.
eSignal: Offers you award-winning charting tools, streaming stock quotes, back testing and direct access to your choice of broker.
eSignal Learning: The strategies and the tools to trade profitably and to help you learn your way to better trades, with actionable trading education, as well as tips, classes and full programs.
"I've traded millions of dollars’ worth of stocks and ETFs... reached tens of thousands of day and swing traders with my training, featuring eSignal...it's the world's best charting software."
President, Daytrading University
eSignal products have
consistently been voted #1
by users worldwide