Divergence Software Harmonic Pattern Collection
A comprehensive and highly-configurable collection of nine harmonic pattern indicators suitable for use on all timeframes.
- Each pattern has a Watchlist as well as a chart component.
- Monitor baskets of securities for pattern activity in realtime and easily track the status of patterns via the Watchlist interface.
- Visualize all historical, pending, and potential patterns using the Chart components.
- Audible and popup alerts can be generated for all pending and potential patterns.
$120/Month for the full collection (One Month Free Trial Available); $20/Month for individual patterns
Nirvana Systems' Intrinsic Trend Module
A State of the Art Trend Analysis Package that shows Trend direction, trend strength and quality, along with actionable entry points into the dominant trend.
- Locks onto trend direction and changes in trends
- Identifies early indications of an emerging trend
- Signals actionable entry points into the dominant trend by finding pullbacks within the channel
$49/Month** (One Month Free Trial Available)
The Bollinger Band Tool Kit
Bollinger Bands can be applied in all the financial markets including equities, forex, commodities, and futures and they can be used in most time frames from very short-term periods, to hourly, daily, weekly or monthly.
Included in the Bollinger Band Tool Kit are:
- Bollinger Bands and variations
- Indicators derived from Bollinger Bands
- Systems employing Bollinger Bands
- Indicators normalized with Bollinger Bands
$25 (One Month Free Trial Available)
Kase StatWare is a trading indicator package developed by Cynthia Kase, an engineer, veteran market technician and trader. StatWare studies (KEES, KaseCD, KasePO, Kase DevStops, filtered candlestick patterns and the background indicators) combine to form a precise and systematic approach to discretionary trading and trade risk management.
Kase offers a 30-day, FREE trial with two FREE one-on-one phone lessons when you add Kase StatWare to your eSignal application
$195/Month (One Month Free Trial Available)